Its A Journey, Alright!

Monday 16 January 2012

Hi all,

So- i thought today i would 'introduce' you to a few important people in my life. The ones who make my world go round'!

Firstly,
Meet Kane!
My boyriend of 6 years. Loves to fish, hunt, ride bulls, play football and all the other hyper-masculine things you could think of. He is the epitomy of 'blokes bloke'. He's as stubborn as me (and thats an achievement!) and can find the most innapropriate times to crack the most innapropriate jokes, without fail.



Secondly,
Meet my mum, Nicole.
This woman is possibly the most IMPULSIVE person on the planet. Wants to cut her hair? That same day it will go from being down to her bum and blonde to above her shoulders and dark brown. However- she is a rutheless organiser when she wants to be and god help you if you a) get in the road, or b) try and change her mind. If you want something done quickly- you go to her. She is honest to a tee, shoots from the hip and I love her for it. She is a beautiful person and i am lucky to be her daughter. I hope i am half the mother one day that she is to me.





Thirdly,
Meet my dad, Fred.
This man is hands down the hardest working man i have ever known. He works the longest hours, in the hardest conditions and loves his family so fiercely you can feel it in every word he says. He has the dryest sense of humor (one that we share), has a high set of expectations and is driven by morals and ethics. He and my mum have been together since he was 17 & my mum 14- over half of their lives!
Once again, i am so proud to be his daughter and hope that one day i can show my kids the kind of love and support he has always shown me.




Finally,
Meet the bestfriends! Jess & Meg. 
These girls have been through a whole lot with me. They have held my hand, held me up, cried & laughed with me. If ever i need anything i know that they will be there. Meg (right) is probably the most trustworthy, loyal, kind and dependable person i know. Honestly beautiful and strong in every sense of the words. Jess (left) is funny, quick witted and has the same kind of impulsive shopping habit that i do. She knows just what to do and say if i have some kind of 'life crisis' and 'yell-cry' at her down the phone in the middle of the night.



So- there are many, many other people that i havn't mentioned yet- my friends Jess Norris, Jess Maiden, my brother (who you already 'met' on a post before hand, my college crew, my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc etc- they are all so important- but, you will meet them as this little blog gets bigger and better, i assume! :)

I would love to hear who makes YOUR world go around, and why they are so important.

Hoping you all are having an amazing, productive day!

Love, Keya. x

No comments:

Post a Comment